Outsourced CFO and Controllership
The role of CFO (Chief Financial Officer) varies from company to company, but primary duties typically include financial risk management, analysis, planning & reporting. At Orlando, FL CPA firm Bill Rogers myCPAbrain, LLC, we can provide any combination of these services based on your business needs.
Most businesses don't need the added payroll expense of an in-house financial officer, making outsourced CFO services a perfect fit for small businesses. Whether you're looking for ongoing or project-based services, Bill Rogers myCPAbrain, LLC will work with you to develop the perfect business consulting plan - expanding services as your business grows.
If you're ready to learn more about our outsourced controller and CFO services, give us a call at 407-928-9919 to schedule your free initial consultation. We'll go over all your available options.
Some of our outsourced CFO/Controller services include:
- Cash flow management
- Financial risk management and analysis
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Profit improvement solutions
- Financial reporting
- Accounting systems establishment
- Management audits
- Accounting staff training & management coaching
- Due diligence
- Equity and debt financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Government compliance
- Tax planning and preparation
- Point-of-sale software and support
- QuickBooks® training and support
- Payroll Services